De Fluessen Elahuizen (Friesland), Elahuizen
Regional Committee North
After the stunning succes from last year, Young Rabo will organize, yet again, an amazing sailingtrip!
So pack your swimsuit* and join us from July 14 till 16 in Elahuizen (Friesland).
The weekend will take place in the picturesque village of Elahuizen (Friesland) in an accommodation right near the water: De Fluessen from Friday the 14th of July untill Sunday the 16th of July
A weekend full of (sporty) fun around and on the water. More information is sailing your way soon, but the rough schedule looks like:
Friday the 14th – Arrival (approx. 7 pm)
After everyone has unpacked their bags and confiscated a bed, we will have dinner together and get to know each other a little better. The most ingenious sailing tactics are explained and the plans for Saturday will be made. A fun evening program will be provided and of course there will be room for a beer (or 2) and maybe some dancing?
Saturday the 15th– Sailing Day
On Saturday, after a nutritious breakfast, we loose the bunches! In every boat there is a participant with sufficient sailing knowledge so you don't have to worry about being sent into the reed. We will be spending the whole day on the water where it is up to the participants themselves how fanatic they want to sail. Of course you can always take a refreshing dive so don't forget to bring your swimsuit! When everyone returns into the accommodation at the end of the afternoon, a good meal is waiting for us and the evening can begin! It promises to be an evening Young Rabo worthy…
Sunday the 16th – Homeward
On Sunday, the early birds will separate from the late risers. Also today a good breakfast is provided. Around noon most participants leave for home.
Good to know/important:
- Your registration is only final when you have received a confirmation e-mail (!).
- The no-show fee for this activity is €100,-. Do you cancel after the registration is closed, without a valid reason, we will charge the the No-Show fee.
- The personal contribution for this trip is €100,-
- In the boat division, we take everyone's sailing knowledge into account as much as possible. If you have a sailing license or thorough sailing knowledge, you will have priority over the other participants. We want to ensure that at least 1 person with sufficient sailing experience is present in every boat. No sailing experience? Don't worry, in the weeks before the event tips and tricks will be shared so that you get into the boat well prepared.
- A personal contribution of EUR 100 applies for this activity. Because we incur costs in preparation of the weekend, the no-show fee is also EUR 100. Registrations close on June 23th. If you cancel after this date, the no-show fee will be charged.
- In any case included:
- Two nights in a cozy location near the water
- 2x dinner (Fri/Sat), 2x breakfast (Sat/Sun), 1x lunch (Sat)
- Rent sailing boats on Saturdays
- Fun activity program
- Do you have allergies or are there other specificities that we should take into account to make it a great weekend for you too? Please indicate this in the submission form.
- *A packinglist will be included in the information before the trip starts. You will need a little more than just a bathing suit ;)
We are really looking forward to the weekend, and we hope you are too!
|Start:||Friday, July 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM|
|Organising committee:||Regional Committee North|
|Sign up opens:||Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 12:00 PM|
|Sign up closes:||Friday, June 23, 2023 at 12:00 PM|
De Fluessen Elahuizen (Friesland) - Mardyk 13, 8581KG Elahuizen